September 21, 2007

International Schools in China

The tech conference we attended was well organized, informative and highly motivating. They offered a good selection of seminars and it was a wonderful opportunity to meet tech coordinators, teachers and network administrators from other international and non-international schools... attendees from Singapore to New York.

I guess one would expect a tech conference to be held in a high tech facility. Believe me, this expectation was met. One of the international schools in Shanghai hosted the conference and I must say I was duly impressed by what I saw. There are a slew of international schools in Shanghai where most are excellent examples of the latest in technology and facility design.

At the end of one seminar, our group took a tour of an international school in another part of the city. You'll see in the following photos it was high class all the way, from the reception area to the staff housing next door!